Home       About Me       Review Archive

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

MIA for just a bit longer

Sorry!

I felt I really needed to start off this post with that. I mean, I've been gone so long. Is anyone still around? Unfortunately, I need to prolong my hiatus just a little bit longer. I've received a great research opportunity at a Marine Sciences Centre on the Pacific Coast in which I will get to frolic along the beach and play with crabs and anemones and the like. It should be fun but it means extending my blog hiatus until the last week of May. I am so very sorry about this. I hope to be back in full force when I return though I am a bit worried I'll have a hard time getting back into the habit of blogging after being gone so long. I hope it'll be a smooth transition. See you then!

17 comments :

  1. Look forward to you being back and have a fun time doing the research =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. Sounds awesome.. Congratulation :)
    Good luck with it.
    We will still be here when you get back ;)
    No worries. We all have lives next to blogging :) Sometimes you have time for it, other times not that much.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're all still here Aylee, sounds like a fantastic opportunity! Have fun frolicking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...have fun! I'll look forward to your return.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do enjoy frolicking. I'm quite good at it actually.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Sounds like an awesome opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still here! I miss you, but have fun frolicking without us on the beach! Waaaaahhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great opportunity! Definitely don't feel bad for extending your break a little longer for that. I'm still here and I'm not going anywhere :) I miss you and your Muggle Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! No need to apologize when you have an opportunity like that. Enjoy your time frolicking--I hope the weather is nice. :) See you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the research opportunity. The weather's finally warming up so it's a good time to be hanging out on the beach. See you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, hope you have fun with the research opportunity (and the beach!) Enjoy your hiatus, and I'll be looking forward to reading more whenever you get back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. *cries happy tears*

    I'm so freaking happy for you. Of course I miss you, but really, this opportunity sounds awesome. Hope you have fun and learn some good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait to see you back! That's such a wonderful opportunity you're getting, and I hope you have fun and get a ton of awesome research done :) Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow, marine science is neat. That sounds like it would be lots of fun.
    But don't have too much fun and leave us forever :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Don't worry! Take your time. Miss you, though :) Awesome research opportunity :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well we all miss you! But it's an amazing opportunity, so have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete